|Seminars have been delivered in a variety of formats and with different event agendas.
1. God Prepares Us - 60 minutes
2. God Shapes Us - 60 minutes
3. God Finishes Us to Serve Him According to His Purpose - 30 minutes
However, these sessions can be collapsed into two or even one session. Since there are several scriptures,
visual points, principles and lessons to share, the greatest benefits are delivered in the typical three session format.
A three session format can be delivered over a weekend retreat or conference setting, or in a single day or morning.
What type of set up is required?
What will you need to provide for a successful event?
|Songs and Theme Music
1. Have Thine Own Way
2. Make Me New
3. Refiner’s Fire
4. My God and I
5. I Am Mine No More
6. More Holiness Give Me
7. Purer In Heart, O God
8. Servant Song
Ice Breaker Ideas
1. Pass a bag of M&Ms allowing each person to take a small handful. After the bag goes around, have each person tell one thing about
themselves for every M&M taken. Can be done in small groups.
2. Have each person bring their favorite piece of pottery to explain why within a group setting
3. Have each person bring a cup and saucer. On a long table, place each on a piece of paper identified with a unique number. Allow the
attendees to guess to whom each cup and saucer set belongs.
Additional tools provided upon request, such as
Cover Page for folders
Small group questions
Quiet time devotional questions
|Seminars and Tools
|"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."